Vendors for 2022
Stop by the Vendor Hall to see a carefully curated collection of top educational programs and resources for your family. You might just discover a new school, curriculum, or extracurricular activity to take your child's education to the next level.
Check back soon to see more vendors—we're making regular updates!
About Teaching Self-Government
Teaching Self-Government frees families from emotional bondage by inspiring parents to create family environments centered around calm, self-governed and unified relationships; thereby empowering these families to be a great impact for good in the world.
Through courses, trainings, mentoring, workshops and materials, Teaching Self-Government mentors help parents analyze family relationships and problem solve difficult situations by teaching principles of self-government, the structure of a unified family atmosphere, and the tools and skills needed for self-mastery, personal freedom, and family unity.
About Troomi Wireless
As a society, we’re experiencing an increased awareness about the dangers of kids and devices—and those dangers are not limited to content issues like pornography and violence. On top of those obvious risks, today’s youth are faced with a litany of other challenges that simply didn’t exist a few years ago.
For example, predators frequently use social media as a means of identifying and grooming unsuspecting kids. Bullying now happens online and is magnified in both impact and scope. And because of intense and constant comparison culture, childhood stress, anxiety, and depression begin with social media.
Troomi exists to help solve these problems, by giving your child a safe smartphone that grows with them.
About Know Brainerz
Know Brainerz is an educational organization focusing on behavioral and neurological psychology through workshops, training programs, and retreats for adults and teens. Rozanne Marsh is the founder and creator of Know Brainerz and is known for her experiential events, guest lectures, and classes.
After 20 years of supervising management teams and writing training curriculum, Rozanne spent four years teaching her “Personal Power Series” to marketing students at her local university. She realized students needed to be sold on themselves to take their marketing skills to the next level.
Know Brainerz recently launched a brand-new course curriculum called LEVEL UP, created for the individual, or for group elective study.
About Mount Liberty College (MLC)
MLC is a principle-based, classical liberal arts college. Its goals include:
- Delivering a high-quality, principles-based education at a reasonable cost.
- Instilling a life-long appreciation for knowledge and faith.
- Inspiring an understanding and appreciation of wisdom and beauty that are common to the human experience.
- Encouraging students to be part of the great conversation concerning our freedoms and liberties with an understanding of the unique founding of the United States.
- Preparing students for further study and entrepreneurial pursuits.
- Providing a college degree required for today’s professional world, while providing the type of education and leadership skills needed to build tomorrow.
- Combining such education with moral and social instruction within a wholesome Judeo-Christian environment.